Our Scary Faces
Thank you all for an Amazing 2021 season!!! We can't wait to show you what we have in store for 2022!!!
We are EXCITED for the 2021 season!! We are hoping things are somewhat back to normal, but we are keeping the Covid guidelines posted just in case. Hopefully if we are prepared, we won't need to use them! We will however be keeping the virtual que lines, as it worked out really well last year. No long wait standing in lines, as you can sit in the comfort of your ride. As always we are changing some things around, and keeping the scares fresh and juicy cause we like our meat rare! Click on the Edson Incident Haunted Attraction Tab above for dates and more info.
The Edson Incident is recommended for ages 10 and up but we leave it up to the parents/guardians discretion.
Just some friendly mid October tips for any sacrifices going to any Haunted Attraction.
1. Please be prepared to wait in line for a while if you show up past an hour after opening. While we sacrifice our victims as quickly as possible...we do have to clean up the blood before the next ones get to us. Some attractions have timed ticketing, some have virtual queue lines. This means you are able to wait comfortably in your vehicle. Bring a snack, enjoy being out of the house with friends, bring a tablet to watch a scary movie!
2. Please be courteous to the staff. They are there to answer questions and to try to help you if possible. Things that are beyond their control include how long the line is, and the wait times. Those are controlled by you, our sacrifices. We can only guess how long its going to take you to get through...if you survive. If we could use cattle prods, that might change things, but management has frowned upon that idea. They leave that weird electric aftertaste.
3. Do not! I repeate DO NOT strike our monsters or destroy our property. We work very hard to give you a fun, scary way to sacrifice yourself. Monsters work hard to give you a good time, and a lot of effort goes into creating the atmosphere. YOU ARE ON CAMERA you bought tickets..we have your name, we know when you go through. Just because you have a mask on...we know its you. You WILL be visited by some friendly police officers if you violate #3. (We genuinely care about your experience, please take pride in respecting the people trying to provide you a good time!)
4. Enjoy yourself and your surroundings! Be there to have a good time, and be courteous to your fellow sacrifeces.
5. Know that every Haunted Attraction out there is busy this time of year. We totally appreciate your patronage!! You are the reason we do what we do!! We all do our best to put on a good show, and every opening weekend we are terrified you won't like what we've put together for you. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your support!
Our Scary Location