The Edson Incident Haunted Attraction - Assumption of Risk
The Edson Incident Haunted Attraction (EIHA) is an interactive haunted house intended to scare and surprise you. Therefore, in allowing you to enter the haunted house you represent and agree that you voluntarily and expressly agree to release, discharge, and hold them, their owners, partners, employees, contractors, and other patrons harmless from ANY legal liability, property damage, or medical liability, and personally assume all risks from any other actions including, but not limited to , negligent acts, or strict liability acts.
Some of these risks are apparent:
Pregnant Women, persons with heart or other debilitating issues, asthma, and persons with emotional or physical trauma should not enter the haunted house.
Other risks may not be apparent:
You may be incidentally touched by an EIHA performer or by an EIHA effect.
Finally, the EIHA contains dark hallways, confined spaces, steep stairs (ladders), moving parts, and frightening performers. Physical injury from them, or from sudden reactions may occur.
- Strobe lighting, fog machines, sound effects, and other disorienting effects are used throughout this attraction. If you suffer from vertigo, asthma, seizures, or any other related symptoms should NOT ENTER THE ATTRACTION.
- As a vessel built for active naval duty the location of this attraction includes unavoidable hazards you may not expect to encounter in a haunted attraction such as extremely steep stairs, low ceiling height, and narrow passageways. If you have any conditions or situations that would prevent you for navigating these special hazards you should NOT ENTER THE LOCATION
- Parents, the EIHA may not be appropriate for your child. Children under the age of thirteen (13) will not be admitted without a parent or guardian.
- The EIHA is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property. If you believe that you have lost property in the EIHA, please leave your contact information at the box office. Lost property cannot be retrieved until after closing.
- The EIHA is a designed for entertainment purposes only. All content is fictional, and any similarities to actual people, places, or situations is purely coincidental.
Video recording devices are located throughout the entire premises. By entering, you are waiving the right to any financial compensation, and agree to have your video footage released and displayed for the sole use of the EIHA.
The Edson Incident Haunted Attraction Rules & Regulations
These rules and regulations have been put in place in an effort to provide all of our patrons with a safe, fun, and scary time. By entering the Edson Incident Haunted Attraction (EIHA), you are agreeing to all conditions of this disclaimer for the safety of the patrons and actors:
Strobe lighting, fog machines, sound effects, and other disorienting effects are used throughout this attraction. If you suffer from vertigo, asthma, seizures, or any other related symptoms should NOT ENTER THE ATTRACTION.
As a vessel built for active naval duty the location of this attraction includes unavoidable hazards you may not expect to encounter in a haunted attraction including but not limited to extremely steep stairs, low ceiling height, tripping hazards, and narrow passageways. If you have any conditions that would prevent you for navigating these special hazards you should NOT ENTER THE LOCATION
- No open flames, smoking, eating, or drinking allowed within the attraction
- No bottles, or cans are allowed within the attraction at any time
- No sharp objects, weapons, or firearms are allowed on the premises
- Please leave all loose items (purses, backpacks, etc.) in your vehicle to prevent tripping hazards or theft
- You will not be admitted if you appear under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not run, push, or shove any other patrons while within the attraction
- Appropriate shoes must be worn while within the attraction. High heels, sandals, loose fitting shoes, etc. are STRICTLY prohibited
- This attraction takes place on an actual US Naval vessel, there are steep stairs, so for your safety, please be sure to use the handrails while going up or down in these areas.
- Do not touch, harass, or endanger the performers at any time
- Do not touch any prop within the attraction
- Do not bring illuminating objects into the attraction (flashlights, glow-sticks, etc.)
- Do not willingly cause damage to the props / location, if you are caught doing so you will be asked to leave. Failure to leave will result in the police being notified.
- Recording OF ANY KIND is prohibited while within the attraction
- If you become too frightened to continue through the attraction, please return to the main entrance and you will be escorted out.
- The EIHA reserves the right to refuse service to ANYONE.
Violations of these rules and regulations at any time will result in your immediate removal from the premises!